Designed to fit most center pivots
UMC®’s Collector Rings are made up of stationary brass rings with contact brushes that rotate around them. This assembly makes it possible to supply continuous power and signal voltage to the motors and controls of center pivot irrigation systems as the machine rotates around the pivot point.
UMC®’s field proven collector rings are manufactured from the highest quality materials to ensure safe, reliable and trouble free operation.
Features and Benefits
- Available styles: 10-ring, 11-ring, and 13-ring
- Available with an aluminum or plastic cover
- Heavy duty die cast aluminum base
- Specially designed cover clamps
- Large copper brushes are 80% copper and 20% graphite for less resistance
- Seamless ring to reduce brush wear
- Wires are numbered for easy identification
- Grease-able bearings in the base, stops shaft seizure
- Individually packaged
- Rated Voltage: 600 VAC
- Rated Current: 30 AMPS All Rings
- CSA and CE Certified