The most advanced gearbox of its class
The patented UMC® 755-U-AD™ gearbox is designed for use on center pivots and lateral / linear irrigation systems. It is our most technologically advanced standard size gearbox with a 50:1 gear ratio and it is a direct replacement for the 740-U-AD™.
The patented UMC® 755-U-AD™ gearbox features enhanced gear material that allows for increased load capacity, reduced gear wear, and lower operating temperatures as well as an internal diaphragm that reduces internal pressure, enhances seal life and further reduces oil leaks.
- 2.25″ diameter steel output shaft
- 50:1 gear ratio
- Cartridge input and output seals
- Patented Vented Internal Diaphragm with large expansion cavity for near zero psi pressure accumulation which increases seal life and reduces oil leaks
- Enhanced gear material that increases load capacity, reduces gear wear and lowers operating temperatures, extending gear life
- Large input bearings Full cycle external expansion chamber with stainless steel cover
- 13-Bolt mounting pattern
- External seal protectors for input and output seals
- Dual ended input shaft with hub cap for the unused end
- Large 3/4″ oil fill and drain plugs for easier maintenance
- Filled with extreme pressure gear oil
- Extra long carriage bolts allow use with reinforced rims Positive wheel register
UMC® manufactures a wide range of gearboxes to satisfy any application for your pivot or lateral move system. We do not believe in a “one size fits all” solution. Get the gearbox that is tailored to your specific application. If you need assistance choosing the appropriate gearbox contact us today!