Power Saver™ 3.5 Single Phase Gear Motor
Perfect for remote areas without 3-phase power or off the grid irrigation.
Power Saver™ 3.5 is available with a single phase motor and a 60:1 ratio gearbox. It is the perfect option in areas where 3-Phase Power is not available and is ideal for use on short/ light machines with small diameter pipe and small wheels / tires. It can easily be powered by a generator or solar panels with a simple inverter.
208-230/ 220-240-volt AC, 60/50 Hz electric motor with speed-reducing gearbox that uses 95 percent-efficient helical spur gear for power transmission on electric center pivots and lateral move systems.
Features and Benefits
- All aluminum gear case and fan cooled aluminum motor housing for cooler running, longer life, and increased corrosion resistance.
- Capacitor Start / Capacitor Run.
- Stainless junction box, capacitor covers, fan shroud and bolts for long life.
- Spray guard for added moisture protection.
- Proven reliability.
- Multi-bolt mounting pattern fits (3 3/8″ x 6 3/8″), (4 3/4” x 7 1/4”) and (5″ x 6″) bolt patterns.
- Voltage: 208-230V 60 Hz, 220-240V 50 Hz.
- First helical gear drive in the industry. 95% Gear Efficiency.
- High strength steel shafting for long life and dependability.
- All gears are heat treated.
- Specially designed input and output seals.
- Top fill plug positioned to set correct oil level.
- All critical electrical connections use P.D. caps to encapsulate and to resist penetration of moisture.
- Class F insulation and materials are used throughout.
- TFE tubing on all magnetic wire to motor lead connections.
- Makes possible the use of smaller generators and smaller incoming wire sizes.
- CE and C.S.A. approved.
- Shipped with gear oil.
- Dual shaft seals.
- New high capacity outer motor bearing.