UMC® has you covered.
The UMC® Motor Covers are designed as an extra layer of protection against harsh environmental conditions. They are not necessary to prevent water from spraying up into the motor windings because UMC® motors come standard with a spray guard which prevents this occurrence. Motor Covers should only be used when there is a concern related to corrosive water conditions. Use of Motor Covers can cause excess temperature rise of the motor, reducing its useful life over time.
Features and Benefits
- Made from UV resistant plastic.
- Designed for a snug fit around the entire stator and junction box.
- Features zinc plated locking tabs to keep the motor cover in position.
- Motor Covers should only be used when there is a concern related to corrosive water.
- Motor Covers are not necessary to prevent low drops from spraying water into motor windings.
- Motor Covers can cause excess temperature rise, reducing useful life of the motor over time.