Inverter Duty Power Saver™ 3.5 Center Drive
Designed specifically for constant move center pivot irrigation.
The UMC® Inverter Duty Power Saver™ center drives were designed with the future of center pivot irrigation in mind. They have been field proven on constant move corners and more recently on constant move center pivot irrigation systems. These units are capable of both high speed and low speed operation allowing for use of a pivot in a versatile range of applications.
Features and Benefits
- Operating Range: 6Hz to 120Hz.
- Aluminum gear case and finned aluminum motor housing for cooler running, longer life, and increased corrosion resistance.
- The UMC® exclusive spray guard for added moisture protection.
- Internally vented junction box.
- Heat treated steel helical gears.
- High strength steel shafting for long life and dependability.
- Dual output shaft seals.
- Built in crop guard for drive shaft end bell.
- Multi-bolt mounting pattern fits (3 3/8″ x 6 3/8″), (4 3/4” x 7 1/4”) and (5″ x 6″) bolt patterns.
- Top fill plug positioned to set correct oil level.
- All critical electrical connections use P.D. caps to encapsulate and to resist penetration of moisture.
- Class F insulation.
- TFE tubing on all magnetic wire to motor lead connections.
- C.E. & C.S.A. approved.
- Stainless junction box cover.
- High capacity outer motor bearing.