Center Drive (CD-1)
Designed for use with the UMC® C-Face Motor
The UMC® CD-1 Center Drive is meant to be a replacement for older systems equipped with worm gear center drives.
A speed reducing worm gearbox designed for use with a C-Face motor on center pivot and lateral move irrigation systems.
Features and Benefits
- Precision die cast tempered aluminum housing
- Ample oil fill, drain and level, threaded plug holes
- Includes easy to install shock absorbing motor to gear box coupler
- High strength aluminum bronze bull gear
- Accepts NEMA 56-C face motors with 5/8″ shafts, 2″ long with .19 key slots
- Includes special external crop guard seals
- Multiple mount plate bolt patterns: 5″ x 6″ and 3-3/8″ x 6-3/8”
- Painted for added corrosion resistance.