Designed for use with The UMC® CD-1 Center Drive
The UMC C-Face Motor is meant to be a replacement motor for older systems equipped with worm gear center drives.
The UMC® C-Face Motor is a 3 phase electric motor designed to be used with a Center Drive gearboxes for power transmission on center pivot and lateral move irrigation systems.
Features and Benefits
- Aluminum finned stater housing for cooler running temperature
- Voltage: 460V 60 Hz, 380V 50 Hz
- Thermally protected with automatic reset located in easily accessible junction box
- All critical electrical connections use P.D. caps to encapsulate and to protect from moisture
- Class H wire and Class F insulation
- TFE tubing on all magnetic wire to motor lead connections
- Makes possible the use of smaller generators and smaller incoming wire sizes
- C.S.A., CCC, CE, and UL certified
- High torque performance
- Specially designed to NEC and NEMA specs for rugged irrigation duty
- Minimal AMP draw: full load current at rated voltage, 2.3 AMPS.
- .625 shaft diameter with key and standard NEMA 56-C face bolt pattern.
- Internal fin cooled.
- Heavy duty bearings.
- One year limited warranty.
- Each motor hi-pot tested.