Designed for towable center pivots and lateral / linear irrigation systems
The patented UMC® TNT-2-UV™ gearbox is designed for use on towable center pivots and lateral / linear irrigation systems. The gearbox design allows the worm gear to disengage from the bull gear so the output shaft can rotate freely, enabling users to move irrigation systems from one field to another.
The patented UMC® TNT-2-UV™ features a 52:1 gear ratio, an 2.25″ diameter extended output shaft and a disengage-able worm gear for towing.
Features and Benefits
- 2.25″ diameter extended steel output shaft
- 52:1 gear ratio with a 25˚ pressure angle and full recess action gear design
- Dual input seals and a triple lip output seal
- Disengage-able worm gear for towing
- Full cycle external expansion chamber with stainless steel cover
- Enhanced gear material that allows for improved load capacity, less gear wear and lower operating temperatures, extending gearbox life
- 5-Bolt mounting pattern
- External seal protectors for input and output seals
- Top oil fill plug
- Filled with extreme pressure worm gear oil
- Dual ended input shaft with a hub cap for the unused end
- Extra long carriage bolts allow use with reinforced rims Positive wheel register
UMC® manufactures a wide range of gearboxes to satisfy any application for your pivot or lateral move system. We do not believe in a “one size fits all” solution. Get the gearbox that is tailored to your specific application. If you need assistance choosing the appropriate gearbox contact us today!