BT4-B™ Bolt-on Towable Hub
Designed to convert standard non-tow gearboxes into towable gearboxes
The UMC® BT4-B™ Bolt-on Tow Hub is designed to convert standard non-tow gearboxes into towable gearboxes. It fits all UMC® gearboxes and works with all gear ratios. It requires a pin and bracket assembly (sold separately) to lock the tow hub.
The UMC® BT4-B™ bolt-on tow hub comes filled with grease and features a 2.00″ shaft with a cast iron hub and extra long carriage bolts that allow use with reinforced rims.
Features and Benefits
- Fits all UMC® gearboxes
- Locking pin and bracket available (sold separately)
- Works with all gear ratios
- “Heavy duty cast steel 2.00″” shaft and cast iron hub
- Grease and pressure relief fittings included
- Bolt-on hub cap secured with three 1/4-20 bolts and sealed with silicone RTV
- Tapered roller bearings
- Extra long carriage bolts allow use with reinforced rims
- Positive wheel register”
UMC® manufactures a wide range of gearboxes to satisfy any application for your pivot or lateral move system. We do not believe in a “one size fits all” solution. Get the gearbox that is tailored to your specific application. If you need assistance choosing the appropriate gearbox contact us today!