BT4-B Bolt-on Towable Hub
Designed to convert standard gearboxes for use in towable applications
Pin and Bracket Sold Separately
The UMC® BT4-B Bolt-on Towable Hub is designed to convert standard gearboxes for use in towable applications. It fits all UMC gearboxes and works with all gear ratios. It requires a pin and bracket assembly (sold separately) to lock the tow hub.
Features and Benefits
- Fits all UMC® gearboxes
- Locking pin and bracket available
- Works with all gear ratios
- Heavy duty cast steel shaft and cast iron hub
- Grease and pressure relief fittings included
- Bolt-in hub cap secured with three 1/4-20 bolts and sealed with silicone RTV
- Tapered roller bearings
- Includes carriage bolts and nuts
UMC® manufactures a wide range of gearboxes to satisfy any application for your pivot or lateral move system. We do not believe in a “one size fits all” solution. Get the gearbox that is tailored to your specific application. If you need assistance choosing the appropriate gearbox contact us today!