Designed for extreme overhung loads
The UMC® 775-U-AD™ gearbox is designed for use on center pivots and lateral / linear irrigation systems. It is typically used in conjunction with dual wheel or special aftermarket track and/or wheel assemblies. In some cases it removes the need for a spacer to get clearance from the drive tube/base beam.
The UMC® 775-U-AD™ gearbox features a 3.00″ diameter extended output shaft designed specifically to support extreme overhung loads, heavier spans and/or wider wheels as well as cartridge input seals and enhanced gear material that allows for increased load capacity, reduced gear wear and lower operating temperatures.
Features and Benefits
- 3.00″ diameter extended steel output shaft
- 50:1 gear ratio
- Cartridge input seals with dual output seals
- Large input bearings
- Enhanced gear material that increases load capacity, reduces gear wear and lowers operating temperatures, extending gear life
- Full cycle external expansion chamber with stainless steel cover
- 13-Bolt mounting pattern
- External seal protectors for input and output seals
- Dual ended input shaft with hub cap for the unused end
- Top oil fill plug
- Filled with extreme pressure gear oil
- Extra long carriage bolts allow use with reinforced rims Positive wheel register
UMC® manufactures a wide range of gearboxes to satisfy any application for your pivot or lateral move system. We do not believe in a “one size fits all” solution. Get the gearbox that is tailored to your specific application. If you need assistance choosing the appropriate gearbox contact us today!