Designed for heavy spans, corner systems, lateral carts and extreme conditions.
UMC’s 765-UV™ gearbox is typically used for the most extreme conditions and applications. This gearbox is designed to handle the extreme loads of a corner system, lateral cart and heavy towers. It is the ideal choice for areas where extreme field conditions exist and machines run high annual hours of operation.
The UMC® 765-UV™ is our largest, most durable and highest performance gearbox with a 52:1 gear ratio. It is a direct replacement for its predecessor, the 760-UV, and features several improvements that enhance load capacity, gear life and seal life.
Features and Benefits
- 2.5″ output shaft
- 52:1 gear ratio with full recess action gear design
- Cartridge Input and Output Seals
- Patent Pending Vented Internal Diaphragm with large expansion cavity for near zero psi pressure accumulation. This increases seal life and reduces oil leaks.
- Enhanced gear material that allows for improved load capacity, less gear wear and lower
- operating temperatures, extending gearbox life
- 13 bolt mounting pattern
- External seal protectors for input and output seals
- Largest output bearings in the industry
- Dual ended input shaft with a hub cap for the unused end
- Extra long carriage bolts allow use with reinforced rims
UMC® manufactures a wide range of gearboxes to satisfy any application for your pivot or lateral move system. We do not believe in a “one size fits all” solution. Get the gearbox that is tailored to your specific application. If you need assistance choosing the appropriate gearbox contact us today!