Designed for heavy spans, extreme conditions, corner systems, and lateral / linear carts
The UMC® 765-UV™ gearbox is designed for use on center pivots and lateral / linear irrigation systems. It is typically used for the most extreme conditions and applications such as corner systems, lateral carts and heavy towers. It is the ideal choice for areas where extreme field conditions exist and/or machines run high annual hours of operation. It is also a direct replacement for competitive brands that use 52:1 gearboxes as standard on their machines.
The patent pending UMC® 765-UV™ gearbox is our largest and most durable and high performance gearbox with a 52:1 gear ratio. It is a direct replacement for its predecessor, the 760-UV™, and features several improvements that enhance load capacity, gear life and seal life.
Features and Benefits
- 2.50″ diameter extended steel output shaft
- 52:1 gear ratio with a 25˚ pressure angle and full recess action gear design
- Cartridge input and output seals
- Patent Pending Vented Internal Diaphragm with large expansion cavity for near zero psi pressure accumulation which increases seal life and reduces oil leaks
- Enhanced gear material that increases load capacity, reduces gear wear and lowers operating temperatures, extending gear life
- 13-Bolt mounting pattern
- External seal protectors for input and output seals
- Largest output bearings in the industry
- Dual ended input shaft with a hub cap for the unused end
- Top oil fill plug
- Filled with extreme pressure worm gear oil
- Extra long carriage bolts allow use with reinforced rims
- Bronze gear optional
UMC® manufactures a wide range of gearboxes to satisfy any application for your pivot or lateral move system. We do not believe in a “one size fits all” solution. Get the gearbox that is tailored to your specific application. If you need assistance choosing the appropriate gearbox contact us today!