Designed for corner systems and lateral move carts where an extended output shaft is required
Growers typically use UMC’s 760-UV gearbox for the most extreme applications where an extended output shaft is required. The gearbox is designed for higher annual hours of operation while handling the heavy loads experienced on corner systems and lateral move carts as well as the most extreme field conditions where wheel rutting is prominent, soil is heavy, and tower weights are higher.
The UMC® 760-UV final drive gearbox is our largest and most durable gearbox with an extended output shaft. It features a larger-diameter bull gear than the standard 740 series to handle 20% higher torque. It also features a 2.5″ output shaft to accommodate more overhung load. It is designed for use on center pivots, corners, lateral move/ linear irrigation systems and carts where a 52:1 gear ratio and extended output shaft are standard specifications.
Features and Benefits
- 2.5″ output shaft
- 52:1 gear ratio with a 25° pressure angle
- Unique dual input and output seal design
- 20% more torque capacity than the standard 740
- Bronze gear optional
- Larger input bearings
- Input shaft guard
- External seal protectors for input and output seals
- 11-Bolt mounting pattern
- Full cycle expansion chamber with aluminum cover
- Filled with extreme pressure worm gear oil
- Steel output shaft and ductile iron input shaft
- Tapered roller bearings
- Includes carriage bolts and nuts
- Dual ended input shaft
UMC® manufactures a wide range of gearboxes to satisfy any application for your pivot or lateral move system. We do not believe in a “one size fits all” solution. Get the gearbox that is tailored to your specific application. If you need assistance choosing the appropriate gearbox contact us today!