Designed for heavy overhung loads, lightweight lateral / linear carts, and corner steering
The UMC® 745-U™ gearbox is designed for use on center pivots and lateral / linear irrigation systems. The primary uses of this gearbox are for heavy spans, lightweight lateral / linear carts, and corner steering.
The UMC® 745-U™ gearbox features a 50:1 gear ratio, a 2.50″ diameter output shaft, larger output bearings capable of handling more overhung load, and a thicker output flange for added strength.
Features and Benefits
- 2.50″ diameter steel output shaft
- 50:1 gear ratio
- Cartridge input seals with dual output seals
- Large input bearings
- Thicker output flange for added strength
- Full cycle external expansion chamber with stainless steel cover
- 11-Bolt mounting pattern
- External seal protectors for input and output seals
- Top oil fill plug
- Filled with extreme pressure gear oil
- Dual ended input shaft with a hub cap for the unused end Extra long carriage bolts allow use with reinforced rims Positive wheel register
UMC® manufactures a wide range of gearboxes to satisfy any application for your pivot or lateral move system. We do not believe in a “one size fits all” solution. Get the gearbox that is tailored to your specific application. If you need assistance choosing the appropriate gearbox contact us today!