The highest performance standard gearbox in the industry
The UMC® 740-U-AD™ gearbox is purpose built for higher performance and longer life. Its a work-alike to the 740-U™ gearbox with enhanced gear material that allows for significantly increased load capacity and gear life. Based on UMC’s testing, the 740-U-AD™ has the highest load capacity and longest gear life of any gearbox in its class. This is the ideal gearbox for anyone looking for a gearbox built to last longer and handle more.
The UMC® 740-U-AD™ gearbox features a 50:1 gear ratio, a 2.25″ diameter output shaft, large input bearings, cartridge seals and enhanced gear material that allows for increased load capacity, reduced gear wear and lower operating temperatures.
Features and Benefits
- 2.25″ diameter steel output shaft
- 50:1 gear ratio
- Cartridge input and output seals
- Large input bearings
- Enhanced gear material that increases load capacity, reduces gear wear and lowers operating temperatures, extending gear life Full cycle external expansion chamber with stainless steel cover
- 13-Bolt mounting pattern
- External seal protectors for input and output seals
- Dual ended input shaft with hub cap for the unused end
- Top oil fill plug
- Filled with extreme pressure gear oil
- Extra long carriage bolts allow use with reinforced rims Positive wheel register
UMC® manufactures a wide range of gearboxes to satisfy any application for your pivot or lateral move system. We do not believe in a “one size fits all” solution. Get the gearbox that is tailored to your specific application. If you need assistance choosing the appropriate gearbox contact us today!