Designed for longer spans
This gearbox is a step up from our Moderate Duty gearbox. It is designed for use on towers that support longer spans and/or larger diameter pipes in fields where wheel rutting is not an issue and soil is generally light. The larger diameter output shaft and larger output bearings enable this gearbox to handle more overhang load caused by heavier towers.
The UMC® 725 final drive gearbox features a 2.25″ output shaft and is designed for use on center pivots and lateral move/ linear irrigation systems.
Features and Benefits
- 2.25″ output shaft
- 50:1 gear ratio
- Dual input seals and triple lip output seal
- Input shaft guard
- External seal protectors for input seals
- Top oil fill plug
- 11-Bolt mounting pattern
- Full cycle expansion chamber with stainless steel cover
- Filled with extreme pressure worm gear oil
- Steel output shaft and input shaft
- Tapered roller bearings
- Includes carriage bolts and nuts
- Dual ended input shaft
UMC® manufactures a wide range of gearboxes to satisfy any application for your pivot or lateral move system. We do not believe in a “one size fits all” solution. Get the gearbox that is tailored to your specific application. If you need assistance choosing the appropriate gearbox contact us today!