The most advanced center drive in the industry
The Standard UMC® Power Saver® 4 is our newest high-performance helical center drive designed for use on center pivots and lateral / linear irrigation systems. It is a direct replacement for its predecessor, the Power Saver® 3.5, and has several new features that set it apart from every other center drive in the industry.
The Standard UMC® Power Saver® 4 center drive features an optimized helical gear design that offers longer life and quieter operation, cartridge output seals that eliminate shaft grooving and reduce oil leaks, and a single bolt junction box cover that makes installation and maintenance easier and faster. It is available with 7 output RPM options.
Features and Benefits
- Cartridge output seals eliminate shaft grooving and reduce oil leaks
- Single bolt junction box cover makes installation and maintenance easier and faster
- 95% efficient helical gear reduction
- 6 gear ratio options (20:1, 25:1, 30:1, 40:1, 50:1 and 60:1)
- Available with three 3-phase motor options
- CSA, CE, CCC and SASO certified motors
- IP 45 rated
- Aluminum finned stator for superior heat dissipation
- Motor drain holes protected by UMC’s exclusive Spray Guard™ for superior spray protection
- Internally vented junction box protects motor lead connections from moisture
- Magnet wire to motor lead connections covered with Teflon tubing and encapsulated with P.D. caps for superior moisture protection
- Class H wire and Class F insulation
- Thermally protected motor with automatic reset located in the junction box
- Multi-bolt mounting pattern fits (3 3/8″ x 6 3/8″), (4 3/4” x 7 1/4”) and (5″ x 6″) bolt patterns
- Top oil fill plug positioned to set the correct oil level
- Integrated crop guard for coupler shields to nest and protect oil seals from crop wrapping and debris
- Seals savers on output to protect oil seals
- The center drive’s Red Stripe Design is a trademark of Universal Motion Components Co., Inc. registered in the U.S.
UMC® manufactures the widest range of center drives in the industry. The UMC® Power Saver® center drive is available with many different gear ratios, output speeds and motor types. We do not believe in a “one size fits all” solution. Get the Power Saver® center drive that is tailored to your specific application. If you need assistance choosing the appropriate Power Saver® center drive contact us today!