Designed for use with The UMC® CD-1 center drive gearbox
The UMC® C-Face Center Drive Motor is a replacement motor for older systems equipped with vertical worm gear center drives.
The UMC® C-Face Center Drive Motor features 56C frame interface and a keyed shaft that allows for mounting to a vertical worm gear center drive (CD-1).
Features and Benefits
- 1.5HP 3-phase PEM / IE3 motor
- 56C frame interface
- Keyed rotor shaft
- Motor weep holes prevent moisture accumulation inside the stator
- Aluminum finned stator for superior heat dissipation
- Magnet wire to motor lead connections covered with Teflon tubing and encapsulated with P.D. caps for superior moisture protection
- Class H wire and Class F insulation
- Thermally protected motor with automatic reset located in the junction box