The most versatile standard 52:1 gearbox in the industry
The UMC® 740-UV™ gearbox is purpose built for center pivot and lateral / linear systems that use 52:1 gearboxes and offset wheels. It is also a direct replacement for competitive brands that use 52:1 gearboxes as standard on their machines.
The UMC® 740-UV™ gearbox features a 52:1 gear ratio, a 2.25″ diameter extended output shaft, large input bearings, cartridge seals and enhanced gear material that allows for increased load capacity, reduced gear wear and lower operating temperatures.
Features and Benefits
- 2.25″ diameter extended steel output shaft
- 52:1 gear ratio with a 25˚ pressure angle and full recess action gear design
- Cartridge input and output seals
- Large input bearings
- 13-Bolt mounting pattern
- Full cycle external expansion chamber with stainless steel cover
- Enhanced gear material that increases load capacity, reduces gear wear and lowers operating temperatures, extending gear life
- External seal protectors for input and output seals
- Top oil fill plug
- Filled with extreme pressure gear oil
- Dual ended input shaft with a hub cap for the unused end
- Extra long carriage bolts allow use with reinforced rims
- Positive wheel register
UMC® manufactures a wide range of gearboxes to satisfy any application for your pivot or lateral move system. We do not believe in a “one size fits all” solution. Get the gearbox that is tailored to your specific application. If you need assistance choosing the appropriate gearbox contact us today!